jeudi 29 décembre 2016

Dog sitters

Last time I came up to do a difficult hike/climb I left my older dog at home. She could have made the climb, but the 14 miles would have been too much. Was only gone three days, but my wife said our dog was miserable the entire time our other dog and I were gone. Didn't eat and was generally miserable.

I know there are kennels or veterinarian hospitals where I could leave her for one day, but I don't want to have her kept in a cage. Are there dog sitters near Lake Placid or Keene that take a dog in for a day? My particular girl is a 35 lb puggel. There isn't a mean hair or bone in her body and she loves anyone who loves her back. Anyways, I'm thinking one half day away from me in a non caged/family environment would make her a whole lot happier then staying at home for three days.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire