lundi 26 décembre 2016

No time to practice 2 martial arts at once

Hi I am Adam(13 yrs old), I have been training in a karate like martial art lately, and its amazing, and apparently I have a talent for it or something, got my belt real fast. guess I was just lucky, but thats not why im making this thread.
I really want to make it to high levels in the fighting sport and its my dream to get in to UFC or something like that.
but I will really need the ground fighting to but I do not have enough time to practice both jiu jitsu/judo(tell me what one I should choose for MMA please)
right now, school was going really bad but its getting better now again with hard work. but because of that I have no time to practice both a grappling art and what im doing now, any tips/drills I can do to fall in easy when I start doing a grappling art when I get the time?

Thanks in advance
- Adam


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire