lundi 2 janvier 2017

Float tube feedback and recommendations

I was wondering if anyone owns an Outcast Trinity float tube? If so can you please give me feedback good or bad? If not I'd love to hear float tube recommendations from the forum members for remote pond fishing.

Even though I'm ice fishing at present I'm planning for the Spring ice-out. Last year I learned how to fly fish out of my Hornbeck canoe. I fashioned an anchor system at both the bow and stern to combat the wind. It works well but I'd like to try the float tube method this year.

Thanks to some forum members here I now own every book that Bob Sheedy has written :rolleyes:. It quickly became apparent to me that the float tube is the preferred method for lake fly fishing in order to hold position in the wind.

Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire