lundi 29 juillet 2019

Cart on the 9 Carries Route

Hello all,

I know this has been discussed previously, however I am hoping to add a bit of context for my fall trip. Looking at a solo of the 9 and going back and forth on the cart thing.

As a comparison, I find using a cart from the parking lot to Lila perfectly enjoyable. (I know, I'm a wuss, but I'm old and my back hurts) Others find it a bit too much of a hassle and not worth the effort. Try to ignore the fact it's about a 12 foot portage.

A better comparison - a cart on the trip from LTL to Lila to Lowe's worked just fine.

So, in a completely subjective effort to keep my wheels turning, and probably one of the more ridiculous questions you have heard all month, if I liked using a cart as outlined above, would I like one on the 9 Carries?

Thank you!

Viking


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire