jeudi 11 juillet 2019

Please share details of good insurance service providers?

"Hi,

I bought a car two years back. I had consulted an insurance broker to insure my car. Instead of providing me with the right level of coverage to meet my requirements, they forced me to take an insurance product of their choice. As I had no time to search for another broker, I had to accept that. By the end of this month, my insurance will expire. I plan to consult an insurance broker to discuss new insurance products.

My friends suggested an insurance and financial service provider in Oshawa. I plan to consult them next week. Most of my friends are their customers. So I think they can help me with the best insurance product. If you guys know any other good insurance service providers, please share their details.

Thank You!"


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire