dimanche 25 mai 2014

What camera?

I think it's time for me to buy a new camera (DSLR).



I used to do a bit of photography at gigs, but kinda stopped some years ago. I love messing around with instagram (:o) and have decided to get a new camera and start taking pictures again.



But what camera? I like Canon as I have used them before and my girlfriend's is Canon...they are kinda familiar.



I really have no knowledge about cameras. All I know is I want a good one, I like something heavy in my hands and I want something that can handle action shots (live bands, board sports, MA, the dog). I can spend up to about £1000 pounds inc. a lense, but I can spend more. I actually don't know if that's a decent amount. I'm not looking for a pro-camera, but want something decent all the same. I'm not looking for something just to take pictures of the family at X-mas...if you get my meaning.



Any tips or recommendations of places I can do the research. There's so much info on the 'net that you can get bogged down looking at rubbish!



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire