mardi 19 août 2014

Hung Gar books?

I've been planning a trip for myself to go down to london for a while (it's still a good 9 months away), and it turns out theres a Hung Gar club down there:



http://hunggaruk.com/



Now, the only knowledge I have on the style, nerdy as it sounds, was that it was the basis of some of the techniques used in the avatar cartoon, but this has peaked my interest since this is the first time I've found a place that actively teaches the style. Is it particularly uncommon here in the UK?



I'm an enthusiast and I like reading up on histories of styles and their principles, so if there's any material out there to read about the style that anyone would recommend from here, where's best to start? I'd like to learn a bit on it's background before I snoop over during my visit.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire