mercredi 20 août 2014

MA clubs and the mediocre

Hi folks,

Long time no see. I've been busy and all that and been away from MAP and MA for a few months. I could go on about my sob story but I'll spare you.



I am curious however, on how you and your club treats students who are simply happy to train. While everyone of course wants to improve, I'm talking about the people who are happy to turn up, sweat a bit and maybe make some small improvement but that's it. No drive to be the best, fittest, strong or winner at a competition. I'm not talking about someone who is lazy, just that they have other priorities.



If the equivalent was at school, I'm talking about someone who is perfectly happy getting a C, even knowing they might be capable of an A if it was higher on their personal priority list




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire