vendredi 22 août 2014

My sister's uni house is squalid.

My sister has moved into a house with her friends and there's some real red flags. Although she hates it she went along with it to stay with her course mates. I just wondered if there were minimum standards for landlords to keep or whether I have grounds to complain? She will go mad at me if I do but she wouldn't speak up about it.



Some of the issues:



The radiators have leaked onto the carpets and this seems to be rotting them.



The kitchen surfaces have holes in them which must be a hot bed for bacteria.



The walls are cracked and shabby but the estate agents say I cannot paint them at my own cost or she will lose her deposit.



There is exposed wiring, sockets not fitted to the wall properly and I just feel it is an accident waiting to happen




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire