mardi 21 octobre 2014

new routine, would appreciate some feedback

Alright, my weightlifting has slacked recently (had a relapse into clinical depression and have been too lathargic to do a whole lot). I'm now trying to beat my way out of it and take my energy levels back and get active again.



Currently I'm trying to accommodate a balance of lifting and my martial arts as well. Strength training is merely to supplement my martial arts so I dont want to be killing myself on the weights. Here's a draft so far, while i work out the balancing of recovery time.



Monday: Upper body (Bench, Overhead Press, Pull Ups, Curls, Dips)



Tuesday: Rest Day



Wednesday: Hung Gar (we have a rather generous amount of body weight work in this)



Thursday: Lower body (Squat, Deadlift, Leg Press, Toe Press)



Friday: Bujinkan Ninjutsu



Saturday: Swimming or complete rest



Sunday: Capoeira (full body/cardio)



I'm currently working the rep and set amount to 8-10 reps and 3-4 sets at most for the lifts, with dips and pull ups as 6 sets as many reps as possible)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire