dimanche 2 novembre 2014

Best place for wrestling?

I'm looking to spend some time after I graduate travelling and training in different martial arts for a while. I've made a list of everything I want to train in and where I can as far as things I want to give a hand at and any instructor courses or places where I can go and train for a few months in asia



Since Im working on my Hung Gar and Capoiera right now while I study, since I don't know where I will be living in two years time, I've been thinking of checking the wrestling and Muay Thai scenes. Tiger MT looks quite promising (and they have other stuff as well), but I was wondering about wrestling, anywhere in the UK or US I should consider looking at when I get around to my eventual travels?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire