dimanche 28 août 2016

Exploring the Middle Branch Oswegatchie

I took four days to explore more of the Middle Branch Oswegatchie. I have traversed its route from the source at Walker Lake to the end of the Alder Bed Flow. This trip would concentrate on a section further downstream between the Jack-Works and Maple Hill. I was successful in reaching a point just south of the Great Corner, which leaves a two-mile section for a future adventure.

I haven't the knowledge of how to post photos to this forum. Sense the demise of Picasa Web Albums I have lost the ability to share photo essays of my adventures. I'll be looking for something new and hope folks here may have insight. The thing I liked about Picasa, besides the fact that I knew how to use it, was the map feature where I could choose to share the location of a photo, captions were easy and I could edit anything at any time. I dread the challenge of learning new computer skills.

I can't say that I understand Facebook but I have a page and it may serve as a substitute until I learn something new.

Photos: http://ift.tt/16tiKYC


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire