samedi 27 août 2016

Traditional wing chun vs modern wing chun?

Traditional wing chun vs modern wing chun? There seem to be some schools out there now teaching some of these newer modern wing chun. :Alien::Alien:

Okay. :Alien: So you know the Traditional wing chun like this.

The old traditional wing chun like this?






Some of these new modern wing chun seem very odd and different. In my opinion, if I was going to a wing chun school I would pick the old traditional wing chun.:p:p But that is just me.


I wonder what some of the members here that are training in wing chun or have had training in wing chun think of the modern wing chun.


Some modern wing chun like this.


The web site does not say what type of wing chun it is :cry::cry::cry: other than it is some modern wing chun. It looks very different than the old Traditional wing chun.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire