dimanche 11 décembre 2016

Any solo drills/exercises to control adrenaline stress/fear/fight or flight response

Hi guys,

Had an encounter recently where someone was very aggressive towards me (though he was really friendly and gentle at first then out of the blue went mental). He was definitely a pro at intimidation! I still didn't show fear and ignored him but could feel something buzzing at the bottom of my stomach. I felt a little drained and thought I have 1 year boxing experience though have never sparred full contact. Being honest here, I felt a little weak! he was the same size as me. at home I mentally went through the experience and just pictured 300/sparta scenes to get mad/feel stronger lol. EDIT: I'm 100% sure that I did not experience an adrenaline dump though which is something I'm glad about!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire