samedi 10 décembre 2016

Books and Adirondack Related Reading Material

Hi all! Just a quick suggestion I've been thinking about.

I've often thought a topic thread entailing "Books and Reading Material" would be a great addition to this already great forum. Material having to do with the Adirondacks specifically or even any related subjects would be up for discussion, review, or recommendation. These could be books, magazines, guides, maps, articles, etc. As long as it somehow had a connection to the Adirondacks.

If any of you happen to agree maybe you could write a word or two of say so below. Perhaps any moderators or the people who make and implement final forum decisions would be kind enough to weigh in as well.

Just my two cents on something I've thought for some time and have been wanting to bring it up. I believe it could be useful here as many members seem to enjoy reading and learning about the Park.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire