mercredi 21 décembre 2016

HAVOC JKD - Now an International organisation!

Well as he is being all coy about it I am going to big him up myself - HAVOC JKD has is now an International Brand and the beloved and slightly rascally Simon Sheridan is officially an Instructor in HAVOC JKD and represents me in the UK - I could not be prouder to have him aboard

As the founder of HAVOC JKD I am absolutely meticulous- some would say "obsessed: - with having techniques that have been tested and proven in real encounters. I leave nothing to theory or chance. This approach is even more important when it comes to selecting my instructors. It is my honour and privilege to have Sifu Simon Sheridan represent HAVOC in the UK.

He is a consummate professional and a patient instructor who has taught every level from raw beginners to competitive fighters and they all walk away with increased knowledge.

I heartily endorse him and his training and personally guarantee that he WILL help you reach your own potential

http://ift.tt/2hVjJ4V

Cry HAVOC!!! And let slip the Dogs of War!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire