vendredi 9 décembre 2016

Recommended Reading

I recently read "Modern Streamers for Trophy Trout" by Bob Linsenman and Kelly Galloup. The copyright is 1999 but is still an excellent book for anyone that fishes streamers. It turns some of the conventional wisdom on its head.

"Strip - Set" is another book I recently acquired that seems excellent. The author is George Daniel and the copyright is 2015. The book is a bit pricey but is hardcover and full of colorful pictures. While I have only read a few chapters so far, it seems excellent and reinforces much of the wisdom in "Modern Streamers for Trophy Trout."

If you haven't read these, I'd suggest adding them to your Christmas list. If you have books you'd recommend, lets get a list going. I might add some to my list if I don't already have them.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire