jeudi 22 décembre 2016

Tabi boots/shoes

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to get my hands on a pair of tabi that are good for hiking as well as dojo training.
I've found a bunch of different models on the web so far but I don't know exactly what I should be looking for.
Some of them have velcro, some of them have laces, etc. so as a beginner I'm kind of lost here.
I noticed some of them have the bottom going up until the front of the toes, making them look more legit than the average cheap-looking sweatshop stuff and I'm wondering if it's actually better for training toe kicks and such.
I'm looking for something comfortable that will last me in the woods and still be useful in the dojo.

Please share some experience with different models and pros & cons of every aspect/material.

I know the forum condemns advertising so I'm not necessarily looking for online store links, just some advice and pertinent points.

Thanks in advance.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire