vendredi 2 décembre 2016

The law on carrying a mouth guard in UK!? Any experts here?

Just watched a video by Shane from Fight Tips. He suggests carrying a mouth guard if you're expecting to run into trouble. At first I just laughed at the idea but now im thinking. What a great idea! If i were to run into trouble in the street at stupid o clock at night outside a chip shop and had a mouth guard in my pocket. It takes seconds to put it into mouth and my confidence would go up by 100% However, since it's against the law to carry a weapon (ANY object could be considered a weapon if your intent was to defend yourself with it in the UK) with the intention of defending yourself, would this not be against the law and would go against you in court? besides, the opponent would think what nutter carries a mouthguard in his pocket - I would instantly gain psychological edge? I would just say I need the practice :cool:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire