mercredi 4 septembre 2019

bear canisters on the NPT

Hey Folks - I'm not always the brightest bulb on the porch but I do try to pay attention to changes in rules and regulations as they pertain to NYS lands. In a recent YouTube video the person making it said that as of 2020 bear canisters would be required over the entire length of the NPT. My first reaction was when did this happen? My next question was is this correct? So if anyone out there has the answer, I'd appreciate hearing about it. No sense in not playing by the rules on future trips if a canister is going to be required.

And hey, if nothing else, I can actually put something down on my Christmas list when my kids ask me what I want this year :D

That's all for now. Take care and until next time...be well.

snapper


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire