mardi 3 septembre 2019

What's you favorite sub-freezing synthetic and roomy (rectangular) sleeping bag?

What's you favorite sub-freezing synthetic and roomy (rectangular) sleeping bag?

I had to double up two roomy rectangular North Face 40 degree bags to guarantee I'd be warm in Banff recently, where temperatures dropped to near freezing. I didn't like doing that (taking up volume in pack and extra weight) but the trip was going to cost enough and I did not want to buy another sleeping bag (or 2, one for my wife too) before the trip...and I have quite a few sleeping bags but they are all either summer bags (the ones I used) or winter down bags with a much lower temperature rating than what I needed or wanted.

What is your favorite super roomy 25 degree synthetic bag?

I see a few by Sea to Summit and Nemo which would probably fit the bill.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire