mercredi 20 août 2014

Cead Bua Fighting faction (Hung Gar)

Hello,



I've been lurking for quite awhile...did my research and visited some schools, but there is one school that I really want to check out!



and that is...Cead Bua Fighting faction.



I live in Mississauga.



I've seen many people talk about Cead Bua on these forums....and so I went out to milton today....and oh my God I got so frustrated lol



I checked 3 different addresses which i Found on google and I couldn't find this dang school.





I also called few numbers that were provided with each address and some random people picked up lol.



I also tried to e-mail "cead_bua@yahoo.ca" but that user does not exist according to microsoft outlook.







Is this school still alive? or does anyone who goes there tell me the contact info or address?





If this school is dead or moved somewhere else, then I'll have to go to All Masters Martial arts in Mississauga...and I do not want to go there.



:(




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire