mardi 21 octobre 2014

HATRED - exceptionally violent - don't know what to think about this......

So I am normally fervently anti-censorship, especially in video games, but this one legitimately gave me pause









in games such a GTA and it's clones there is a sense of purpose to the carnage...albeit "profit" is largely the motive. With this one it is just...senseless.



There is NOTHING about the character that I can buy into and the premise is - to be blunt - tasteless, especially in wake of the high profile mass killings in the US. I find it morally abhorrent in concept and execution and can see a LOT of people with issues being triggered by this sort of thing



On the flip side it IS just a game....



Like I said, I really am stuck on this - thoughts?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire