mardi 24 février 2015

Filipino Martial Arts in Melbourne

Hey guys,



This is my first time posting here. I have wanted to start a learning a Martial Art for a long time now, and after a lot of searching I have decided I really would like to try some Filipino Martial Art style, in particular Kali.



I'm a bartender, and I'm just tired of the continual routine that I'm stuck in, because I'm not really sure what I'm doing with my life; and I truly think that being able to train in a Martial art will smooth things out a little, and break up the week.



The only problem is that I know where to even start looking for an instructor. Does anyone know of anyone good in Melbourne who doesn't charge an absolutely exorbitant amount of money?



Thank you in advance!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire