samedi 21 février 2015

Street fight: no high kicks?

Alright guys , I understand that kicking high is not going to end well in street fight , you might get you legs traped and you're finished

But , what if the high kicks are done in a surprising way ? I know how to high kick fast and powerful , and I know how to set my high kicks up with a low kick or some strikes, would that stilll get me into troubles?

I mean , I am definitely not the type that kicks all the time and leaves my hands down and does 0 hand technique , but I was taught to kick during my lessons (ITF tkd 1st dan)

I have once read about a master saying that " if your leg strikes at 50mph, make it comes back at 80mph"



4 techniques :

Only high kick when your leg is ready for full speed, and make sure your full speed is so fast that it makes your kicks unpredictable



surprising way of kicking



Set the high kick with some low kicks or strikes



Withraw your leg like there is a chainsaw about to chop your legs down if you don't





Will these work?

thank you for your advice




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire