vendredi 20 février 2015

trailer park boys -Rush episode

Ok - I know there are fans here. Belltoller at least who uses bubbles photos as avatars.



I am late to the party I am sure - but I just saw the episode with Rush and Alex Lifeson, and it is one of the funniest/best things I have ever seen! I loved the Closer to the Heart guitar instruction bit. Also I loved the many references to Helix and April Wine. Despite being an American I know these bands and some of their songs. I had a few April Wine cassettes back in the day. For that matter I guess I had a few Triumph ones too! I'm familiar with a few Anvil songs even. It goes without saying I know Rush of course, so this episode was fun. It's like the Young Ones episode with Motorhead which I vaguely remember from my childhood (ok, this is British, but the best I can think of to compare to). I'm sure there is a truly American equivalent to this, but I can't think of one now...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire