mercredi 18 février 2015

Karate help

Hello ok so i just started taking kyokushin karate and love it but im starting to question the practicalness of it for the street like how they dont guard their face from punches or how i was told to keep my chin up and pull my arm all the way back for more power that all sent alarm bells in my head saying this is going to get you hurt but the problem is i love karate im hoping someone can help me either have faith in kyokushin or point me to another art the things im looking for are...

Practical self defense

An art thats primarily or all striking

Has a traditional feel

I perfer japanese, chinese or korean



Also i was looking into kenpo but i feel really iffy about that too i was watching some videos of it and it just looks like a bunch of vital strikes with a guy dumb enough not to pull his punch back so if anyone knows or has done kenpo maybe you can help me out



Also can you tell me your martial arts background?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire