jeudi 19 mars 2015

Bayou Wing Chun Introduction

Hi, I am a martial arts enthusiast,practitioner and teacher who received his teacher's blessing to teach and instruct the Art of Wing Chun and its philosophy...."



I started martial arts at the age of 8. Judo was my first discipline. It taught me balance, how to fall and how to stay on my feet(very useful too). 3 years later in the same school Shotokan Karate was introduced and I studied it with passion for 8 years . Shotokan reinforced my stance and punching power. I moved then to the UK where I carried on my training myself until I stumbled across a Wing Chun school that turned out to be the best school I ever came across. I Never looked back since. I feel that my teacher is an inspiration, not only a guide in this beautiful martial art but a spiritual one too. If you want to know what Wing Chun taught me come, and check us out!



Bayou Wing Chun is a Martial art school that honours the Wing Chun style/art and its philosophy. Suitable for all ages,men and women. All welcome. we are based in Melbourne , Australia.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire