lundi 21 novembre 2016

Lost to a Wrestler

Lost to a tough Dagestan wrestler yesterday. My wrestling is weak and I got matched with this guy three weeks out after my original opponent pulled out ( a striker).

I controlled the stand up, got taken down every time though. First round he spent all his gas trying to ground and pound me out. Didn't really land anything and I could see him losing steam. From there it was mostly sub attempts by me and he passed and I recovered.

Second round was the same, inside leg kicks and head kicks from me but I got taken down again. This time I got slammed iirc. Big white light but I recovered. Lots of scrambling and I had a small amount of top position and I almost sunk in a few subs. Third round and now he's quite gassed. Not too much on the feet. I landed a huge knee to the sternum and I felt his breathe leave his body. Had a triangle locked in but for the life of me I couldn't get it finished. Switched to the arm bar and he got out.

All in all it was a frustrating fight. Interesting facing an explosive wrestler. I also enjoyed the fight. I didn't gas and I was the one ready to go for another round. First time I've ever out-cardio'd someone in my life.

Video will be up in the next few weeks hopefully, I'll definitely share with you guys (:

This is my copy and paste from another forum. I wrote it though.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire