lundi 28 novembre 2016

Womens Jimmy Graham Jersey

Braves Extend Wren Through 2014 - RealGM Wiretap
The Braves have extended Frank Wren's contract through the 2014 season C.J. Anderson Jersey , while promoting two other officials.


Atlanta was eliminated from the playoffs last week.


Wren took over for president John Schuerholz as the team's general manager after the 2007 season. During his five-year tenure, Atlanta has made two playoff appearances but has yet to win in the postseason.

Greinke Favored Rangers Over Dodgers Right Up Until End - RealGM Wiretap

Zack Greinke admitted that he favored signing with the Rangers as a free agent right up until the end of negotiations when he decided to join the Dodgers.


He was blunt in saying he chose Los Angeles because of their open checkbook and apparent desire to win by spending freely.


"That's what it gets to at the end," Greinke said. "But I don't want to say that's the only reason I came here.


"Going into it (free agency), I made a list of 10 things that were important to me. Each one had a different level of importance. The Dodgers had every single one of them. The only thing it didn't is that I live in Florida and my family is there and LA is all the way out here. So it makes the travel a little bit tougher. But everything else was a positive for playing out here."

Broxton To Have Elbow Surgery - RealGM Wiretap Dodgers reliever Jonathan Broxton, who hasn't pitched since May 3 because of a bone bruise in his right elbow, will undergo arthroscopic surgery on Monday to remove a bone spur and some chips, according to an ESPN report on Friday. Puig Late For BP On Anniversary Of Debut - RealGM Wiretap

Yasiel Puig was late to batting practice on Tuesday Chris Harris Jr Jersey , the first anniversary of his Major League debut with the Los Angeles Dodgers.


With the rest of his teammates in uniform and beginning to stretch for batting practice, Puig emerged from the clubhouse wearing a T-shirt, basketball shorts and shower shoes to conduct a TV interview.


Before the interview began, hitting coach Mark McGwire walked up and spoke with Puig, tapping his watch, but Puig went on with the interview.


Don Mattingly benched Puig for the team's home opener for being late for batting practice, but Puig played Tuesday night against the Chicago White Sox.


"Obviously Emmanuel Sanders Jersey , you don't want your guys to be late for stretch, but I think he just lost track of the schedule," Mattingly said.

锘? In this article we will try and look at a few of the pros and cons of video games. You may not agree with all of them based on your background. For example someone that is very against violence will have a hard time with almost any video game as most of them involve some type of violence.

My grandchildren play a computer bowling game where the bowl down Christmas Elves. It is very cute and the animation is good. There is no blood and guts just a bunch of cute elves. Sometimes the elves jump over the ball and they always have something to say.

First lets look at some of the Pros of video games.

Getting comfortable with technology. Even a young child is not intimidated by a computer if there is a video game playing. The stunning graphics, motion and sound are enough to lure the most stubborn child to play. And truth be told many older people are not comfortable with computers.

Fast reflexes. A few years ago I saw a TV special on video games. They were talking about how much the games improved the children's reflexes as well as their eye-hand coordination. The show also talked about how much better pilots they could become because of the games. Well that was the theory. The reflexes and eye-hand coordination in a child that plays games is said to improve with practice. And we all know that children like to practice video games a lot.

Keeps them home. When I was young I was pretty much allowed to go anywhere I wanted. I remember we went to see my Grandma once and I left her house and walked to town. There I found a bakery that I can still almost smell today. Thankfully Grandma lived in a small town in Nebraska. I was 6 or 7 at the time. Today my 6 year old granddaughter can't hardly cross the road in front of my house without one of us there to watch. The times they have changed.

Great for punishment. All right this probably shouldn't be here but it's true. Today if you send a kid to their room they just watch their own TV or play video games. When I was a kid we didn't have TVs and video games in the bedrooms. We got to read, if we were lucky. Now if you take away a video game for bad grades it gets the child's attention. I'm not sure if that's good or not but it does seem to work.

Now let's look at a few of the cons of video games.

Getting comfortable with technology. I know that was a pro too but hear me out. In this day and age we all are worried about our privacy. Including all levels of government and businesses there are literally thousands of databases with our information. We are cataloged, tracked and snooped on more than any society at any time in history. And guess what. It's not going to be getting any better anytime soon. There is a software program that can be purchased that can dig up information on pretty much anyone. I have been told that with this software people and companies can obtain your Social Security Number, Bank Account information DeMarcus Ware Jersey , Personal information, Credit Card Account information, relatives and pretty much anything you could imagine.

Keeps them home, I mean in the house. I have to turn off the games and drag my grand kids outside sometimes. When I was playing as a kid I was pretty much always outside. I can remember playing baseball and football in the hurch yard? One our block we had a small church that had a dirt parking area. Several of the kids in our neighborhood would meet there to play. I have a lot of fond memories from that yard.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire