lundi 28 novembre 2016

Turtle top positions/terminology

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5G9D6k1VIh8

Soooo I was thinking the other day that my attacking the turtle game is quite small in scope, and was wondering what approaches other people here have?

usually I use turtle side hip ride, facing the same direction, far hip controlled to stop the standup, (sometimes far wrist control to open up attacks) driving or hanging pressure.

My main aim is the back or cruxifix but ill take a bow and arrow/juji roll/no hook rnc or guiloteen if its there.

I've been trying a back turtle hip ride more which involves the same as above but facing the hips instead, and also going directly behind them and riding their roll for the back or sc top etc and the same from a knee on thigh vs turtle type position riley bodycomb uses.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire