mercredi 30 novembre 2016

New Visitor/Member to MAP

Hello, everyone -- I am CharlieW. I stumbled onto this forum when I was looking into the background of a martial arts writer; the subject of my search is not really important -- this looks a lot more interesting.

I took my first martial arts class (Judo) in college in 1969. At that time, there was a PE requirement, and the choices that fit my schedule were Badminton and Judo. If I had been thinking I would have realized that Badminton was where the college women were, but I chose the Judo class. I have been exposed to Okinawan Karate, Shotokan Karate, Kung-fu, and Tai Chi, and have benefitted greatly from all those experiences. Since 1976 I have pursued Tae Kwon Do, and humbly hold the rank of 7th Dan (Kukkiwon). I actively train and instruct classes in my instructors school.

I am looking forward to participating in and learning from the forum.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire