mercredi 30 novembre 2016

Questions on rattan? misconceptions?

So I have been told that rattan is more meant for training and sparring and such. I am wondering if this is true where the misconception about it being a great weapon comes from? From what I have seen hardwoods and sticks that are flatter work best for weapons. Will post a link to one. I am interested in hearing your guy-es opinions on it.

My second question is on how people in FMA say the stick is the sword and such. A stick hits differently than a sword and a machete and so forth. There are different ways to grip them and they can be longer and so forth. Can someone explain what they meen by this.

http://traditionalfilipinoweapons.co...e-philippines/

I will probably be getting that in the future was wondering what you guys think of that and how good these peoples products are and how long they last?

As you have probably guessed I dont study FMA much I just love sticks and FMA has stick work.

Thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire