mardi 23 mai 2017

Challenging the burn out

So I'm sure everyone is aware of their students getting burnt out doing martial arts either they feel like they have plateaued or they aren't as interested in martial arts as they once were. So I want to ask you guys what do you do with your students when they get this way. I have seen some instructors recommend helping with the younger class however my full time job is a teacher and doing that would be make me feel burnt out of my actual job which is the last thing I want. So what would you guys suggest I do since I already know my forms up until my next belt so what would the next step to challenging this burn out be? Would it be start using weight clothing like vests or wrist/ankle weights or just practice polishing up on my forms like doing my forms slowly and making the perfect adjustments?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire