mardi 30 mai 2017

Custom hand carved fish carvings

I've had a few guys asking my about my carvings, first off I'd like to thank Vtflyfish for spreading the word. Secondly, my prices have gone up a bit to be more competitive with the other carvers, as this is an extremely time consuming process from sculpting a block of wood to painting said carving, it takes anywhee from 60 to 160 hours depending on complexity and style of sculpture that is ordered. Most people think of replica's when they see my carvings and in a way they're not wrong but this artwork, every single piece is hand crafted and hand painted with brushes so I charge accordingly. Here are some examples of my work. I apologize for the poor photo quality, i assure you they are much more detailed than this sites photo quality conveys. If you have any questions on styles and pricing or would like more detailed photos please contact me via email at prestonhaggett@yahoo.com. thanks again.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire