dimanche 28 mai 2017

Mouthguard training, partials and eyeglasses

If you don't know by now I trained in BJJ for a short time (maybe a month) over a year ago.

Now I'm moving and the opportunities abound (bigger city, more choices, time).

My newest question is..do you guys train with mouthguards? Some guys did at my old gym, some didn't.

I have also got a partial on the bottom of my mouth which cost a lot of money and I don't want to train in fear of it getting broken or knocked out.

Does anyone train with their eyeglasses on? At the old gym

I would have to put them on to see the technique, find a place to stow them real quick and then practice/roll.

Wash rinse repeat.

If I do decide to take out my partial (if I ever decide on the right gym at my new location) I'm thinking of wearing a bite and boil, even though ive only got 4 teeth left on the bottom I don't want to lose them! LOL

What yalls take on this? OH and not to be TMI but I ALWAYS have worn a cup in every martial sport ive been in. Ive heard some bjj guys don't like it but it never came up at my old gym the short time I was there.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire