samedi 20 mai 2017

Need Urgent Suggestions for Memorial Day Weekend

Guys I am continuing my MDW camping in the Adirondacks again this year but I haven't booked anything yet. I am looking for a campground that I can at least get to bars/restaurants with a drive.

Offcourse, since I am looking this late nothing is really available. I have a raft with a trolling motor and will invest in a gas motor if I have to for this season.

I know theres places open in Forked Lake, Lake Eaton, and Sarnac Lake campgrounds.

The Sarnac Lake campground is perfect but the site is Middle Sarnac so I am not sure if my trolling motor can make the trek. Is there a boat launch for middle sarnac? Will the main boat launch be impossible to park at during the weekend?

I am looking to camp on the waterfront anywhere so I will take any suggestions! Please help!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire