vendredi 23 janvier 2015

MA for a Bailiff

Hello, I work as a Bailiff. I often have to enter people homes, (usually they are NOT happy) I get shoved/attacked from time to time. sometimes by one person, and sometimes from 2/3 people (usually different directions) I am looking to add a Martial Art to combine with my employers Control and restraint, Physical Intervention training and spatial awareness training. Cleary I cant punch/kick people, but I can push them away, 'throw' them onto the floor from a forearm grab to pin, and even (if necessary) pin them on the floor with an arm lock.



I am looking at Judo, Wrestling, Sambo and BJJ



Which will help me the most for, grabs, throws, pins and multiple attacker (within reason)



Cheers



Brook




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire