dimanche 25 janvier 2015

Not sure if Tai Chi or Kempo?

So I started a Kempo class 2 times a week and a private Tai Chi class with my wife once a week. We did the private Tai Chi for the first time on Saturday morning. We were practicing what we were taught this morning and got through several movements but hit a bump with what the instructor called the 8 magnetic points.



I can not seem to find a Tai Chi video with the same name. On the other hand there were several that had a similar name but were not the same. I am wondering if someone can direct me to a video.



Im not sure if it is Tai Chi or a Shaolin Kempo variant of a Tai Chi series of steps. The question is due to the fact that the Tai Chi instructor is also the SK instructor and it is all taught at the same place. Id call the dojo but, they aren't open on Sunday. Sundays, and most of early Mondays I believe are all private lessons.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire