samedi 24 janvier 2015

Quick hit. Maps.

So I did some searching on the site. And many guidebook and map questions went off tangent quickly. Either on GPS accuracy or other items...



Thus my question is simple.... As a broke hiker will the nat. Geo map bundle provide me with decently up to date data. As well as all lean to locations? Accuracy to the .1 mile isn't so much of a concern for me as I've been using trail markers and horribly outs of date USG's topos till now.....



2 question ; I believe there is ask produced "guidebook" . I am interested in a guide book but strictly for leisure and history. Guidebooks in multiple editions covering the various areas of the park is great... However when discussed on the forum the names seem to be downsized to abbreviations so that after a couple posts I have a hard time figuring which book is Being talked about. ....... That said I'm also looking for a good read "guidebook". Or in general old adk books.. ( I've read all of nessmuck and Washington's stuff and need my fix)







3rd question.... I'm having a hard time finding decent framable topo map of the park for my man cave... Looking for something in the 40inch size. Which I can use for planning along side regular maps





Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire