vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Fight Science Gyms - Anyone had any experience with them?

Does anyone have any experience with a MMA gym franchise called Fight Science they have just opened a huge gym near me and I was interested in additional training.



http://ift.tt/1ByofVG



Red flag on no trainer details or pricing on website and I noted a picture of a GKR kid on the website althrough they do not offer *ahem* "Karate" (I wouldnt define GKR as a example of good karate) and seem to have MMA/K1/FMA/Boxing.



I have emailed them about what arts they train and if they are associated with GKR (why else have a GKR kid on the website) which is strange for a gym with full contact disciplines on offer.



I will be popping down next week for a look, even if the MA is not what I am looking for the gym alone might be of interest and if they have open sparring.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire