mardi 27 janvier 2015

Most Effective Karate System

I've had the privilege of practicing both Shorin-Ryu and Gojo-Ryu Karate over my career. I have a few former acquaintances who practice shotokan Karate and all claim it to be the best form of Karate of all the Karate systems.

Of course I disagree, and having witness there training I just see it as a simplified version of Shorin-Ryu, of course knowing the history of Shotokan I got a little confused.



So here's my question... 1) What in your opinion (if any) is the best form of Karate system? And 2) Giving what we know about the history of Karate and particularly Shotokan Karate, is it possible that what I was witnessing wasn't in fact Shotokan Karate but something else? or is Shotokan truly a newer version of Karate?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire