mardi 27 janvier 2015

Pro Boxing Training

Hello, I have boxed on the amateur circuit for 18 years. I have often been told by others in my club and even my coach that I should try to get myself a professional contract.



This appeals to me greatly. BUT, I would rather have a few sessions with a coach that has trained pro's before. To see their opinion, or to see how much i need to improve on.



I'm aware of Kevin Campion who has trained David Haye.

And Barry McGuigans gym, who have trained many pros.

Also Ricky Hattons gym.



Can anyone else recommend someone that has trained Professional Boxers?



Thanks



Also any names on the Strength and Conditioning for the higher level would be great. I have heard of Ruben Tabares (who has trained Haye and Kahn) More suggestions please.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire