mardi 20 janvier 2015

Diaries of a Foxy Kirby

Hello everyone. Today marks the day I finally get back into my training. I've slacked off severely since high school, gotten substantially weaker, seemed to've lost quite a bit of flexibility, and obtained a very slight amount of abdominal pudge. This is also largely due to my obsession with sweets. How I love pastries, but shall no longer indulge.



My circadian rhythm isn't really normal, so my mornings typically tend to be fairly early, granted it cycles through in a similar way Neptune and Pluto's orbits cross.



Day I (1/20/2015)

-Cleaned out the fridge, ridding it of foods high in saturated fats as well as 'empty' calories.

-Did about five minutes of relaxing stretches.

-Did about 1.5 hours of isometric stretches and wall sits.

-200 push ups, 30 second water break every 50.

-200 crunches, 30 second water break at 100.

-10 one handed push ups per arm.

-2.5 pound ankle weights during light 10 minute jog.

-To come for the rest of the day, Thriller dance practice.



This was all really spur of the moment. I got inspired the other day by watching some theatrics, and remembered how I used to enjoy expressing my body. Over the next week I'm planning on buying some new weighted clothing, probably around 10 pounds per ankle and 40 for my torso. And also planning on buying a new blender to make some natural smoothies.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire