mercredi 21 janvier 2015

"Stealing The Art"

I was thinking, is this exclusive to Ninjutsu? And I can absolutely say with confidence that no, it is not exclusive. Because when I think about it, the Gracie's apparently only taught like 5 techniques a year, and the only way to gain knowledge faster was to roll with them. Now of course that is no longer te case and knowledge is freely available.



I've also read/heard that the Filipinos were racist back in the day and weren't as accepting of foreigners.



I suppose now I'm just wondering why Ninjutsu (someone said it's the way you learn traditional Japanese martial arts, I don't think that's the case) is still like that? Lack of progression?



Also, are there other examples you can think of?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire