dimanche 1 février 2015

Somersaulting Nausea

Hi Guys



Since i was a kid i have had ear issues having both ear drums burst.I have also never been able to spin around or do rolls. 10 yrs ago i had the most awful vertigo that lasted for over a month when ever i bent my head down lower than my body i would just spin out. This was all caused by allergies as i had bad sinus that blocked and caused infections. For about 7 years now i am sinus free. Problem is i can still not roll or spin. If i do repeated rolls on the ground i get sick very sick. My body starts to heat up i feel terribly nauseous my saliva gets thick and i am just off balance. If i do it for long enough and get really sick i just go home after training and even when i wake up in the morning I'm still feeling like a hangover sickness.



Problem is no one understands this and we are expected to do a lot of rolling. Sometimes i can do the fast ones and dive rolls but if i do too many I'm done.Sometimes one sets me off sometimes i can do ten before i start getting the symptoms. I get told I'm doing them wrong and I'm not i medically can not perform these rolls. Is there anyone else that suffers like this because on a bad day I'm ready to quit training due to frustration and anger of not being able to perform this drill and from fellow students that do not understand my predicament.



Does anyone know if its possible to overcome this as i have had this problem my whole life and i don't think it will ever come right. I bought some motion sickness tablets but they just make me drowsy. I really don't want this to come between my training and progression and my fellow students who seem to think I'm just trying to get out of rolling.



Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire