lundi 16 mars 2015

Training in Nottingham, UK

I'm interested in training in M/A again, but not sure what I can do.



There's a lot of places around, but I'd ideally prefer a referral than just google (an actual person recommending is worth more to me than someones' SEO skills)



I have a condition called Fibromyalgia which results in my joints and body being very sore all the time and makes Martial Arts a bit more difficult! I used to play hockey but had to stop because I couldn't take time out because it being a team game I couldn't take things at my own pace which is what I kind-of need.



For anyone interested, my condition is basically Arthritis in my joints, alongside with hypermobility and depression - So all in all not great!



I'm looking for something to help me get into shape, history/tradition is always nice. I'm not overly concerned with what's effective for self defence but if it's there that's a bonus. Competition is something I have a strong interest in due to it being my nature.



As with most people now-a-days money is tight, so something perhaps that is at a local sports centre rather than a full-time place (where I have known prices be anywhere from £60 to £180 a month)



Any help greatly appreciated - and sorry if there's anything wrong/bad in my initial post!



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire