mercredi 26 octobre 2016

Does anyone purchase at Razer online store before?

As tittle, I've placed order at their online store, after 2-3 hours only received a confirmation email from them for my order. (At first, I can't check my order history, it shown no orders were found.) But then when I clicked on the link they provided to track my order, it still shown no orders were found.

I'd search online and found tons of bad reviews about their online store, so here I am, worry sooooo much.

According to other's experience, Razer response extremely slow for any requires through email. But there is no CS to talk to for Asia Pacific. I did emailed them, auto replied "reply within 1-2 working days." Ahhhhhhhhh...

Anyone ever purchase at their online store and what am I suppose to do?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire