mardi 25 octobre 2016

iliotibial band issue need Help

hi,

i am trying to become more flexible.
i am doing the side split hold for a min or half min.

i dont have that much trouble pushing my legs apart.

but when i am done, and i am going back up from the splits to recover my legs, i have this huge pain in my right leg iliotibial band. it takes my about 30 secs of pain in right leg Before i can go up.

i continue to do the side splits 3 times a seasion.

but i dont seem to improve because of my iliotibial band pain.

i have tried the tutorials from Youtube about the iliotibial band pain.
but the movements only help temporary not permanent.

as soon as i go up from the split it hurts again. then i do the iliotibial band exercises, and pain is relieved. then i go down side split, then i go up and it hurts again.

i have maybe 14 cm left to split.

help me please.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire