vendredi 16 mars 2018

ADK Forum Outings

Hey All,

Over the years I've watched enviously from the sidelines when Forum outings have been arranged and then discussed afterward. My schedule usually has me working on weekends, which, although it leads to my going on trips mid-week and enjoying some solitude, means I can't usually go when others can and often have to go solo.

I'm wondering if anyone has any interest in organizing a Forum trip in the early part of the week- I'm thinking Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. I know that eliminates most people with normal jobs. I'd like to go around the end of April or early May. My typical late spring ADK trip has always been a 5-8 mile hike in to nice spot near a lake or pond, and then basecamping a dayhiking from there, but I'm open to variations. I have some ideas for a few different destinations, but again, I'm open to other ideas as well. If anyone has interest in this, we can get more specific about time and destinations.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire